- Hurricane Matthew's devastating damages in Haiti27/10/2016
- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project: selling cassava in DR Congo
The new market pavilion in Kabalo, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, was built through the FAO/EU Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project.
The mill, provided as part of the P4P project, is managed by a local committee of community members, who are in charge of running and maintaining it using small fees paid by other community members who wish to use it.