- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project: selling cassava in DR Congo
The new market pavilion in Kabalo, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, was built through the FAO/EU Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project.
The mill, provided as part of the P4P project, is managed by a local committee of community members, who are in charge of running and maintaining it using small fees paid by other community members who wish to use it.