- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Initiative "des intrants pour se protéger" en République centrafricaine06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
- Community farming project in South Sudan17/05/2016
Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project: selling cassava in DR Congo
The new market pavilion in Kabalo, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, was built through the FAO/EU Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project.
The mill, provided as part of the P4P project, is managed by a local committee of community members, who are in charge of running and maintaining it using small fees paid by other community members who wish to use it.