- Supporting pastoralists in Somalia27/04/2017
- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Les cliniques vétérinaires mobiles10/04/2017
- Lutte contre l’insécurité alimentaire des agriculteurs vulnérables en Haïti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
Livestock projects in Burundi
Emergency restocking of improved cattle in Burundi was undertaken after 1993 following the almost dozen years of civil war that claimed the lives of more than 200,000 Burundians and destroyed most of the domestic animals.
Author: FAO/Fallou Gueye