- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
- Seed distribution in Haiti after Hurricane Matthew19/12/2016
Livestock projects in Burundi
Emergency restocking of improved cattle in Burundi was undertaken after 1993 following the almost dozen years of civil war that claimed the lives of more than 200,000 Burundians and destroyed most of the domestic animals.
Author: FAO/Fallou Gueye