- Initiative "des intrants pour se protéger" en République centrafricaine06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
- Community farming project in South Sudan17/05/2016
- Livestock distribution in Myanmar03/05/2016
Livestock projects in Burundi
Emergency restocking of improved cattle in Burundi was undertaken after 1993 following the almost dozen years of civil war that claimed the lives of more than 200,000 Burundians and destroyed most of the domestic animals.
Author: FAO/Fallou Gueye