- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
- After the earthquakes in Nepal20/07/2015
- Youth and agriculture festival in the Central African Republic09/07/2015
- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
Knowledge share fair in Colombia
An FAO project financed by ECHO has trained communities on new production methods, food preparation, waste management, recycling, basic healthcare and nutrition in Bagadó, in the Indigenous Reservation Territory in Alto Andágueda, Colombia through Knowledge Share Fairs.
In addition the project not only provided FAO expertise, but also helped set up both community and family gardens, as well as introducing new vegetable seeds.