- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Initiative "des intrants pour se protéger" en République centrafricaine06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
Knowledge share fair in Colombia
An FAO project financed by ECHO has trained communities on new production methods, food preparation, waste management, recycling, basic healthcare and nutrition in Bagadó, in the Indigenous Reservation Territory in Alto Andágueda, Colombia through Knowledge Share Fairs.
In addition the project not only provided FAO expertise, but also helped set up both community and family gardens, as well as introducing new vegetable seeds.