- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
- Stabilizing land and preventing landslides after the earthquakes16/06/2015
- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
- Local seed sourcing and packaging in Nepal29/05/2015
- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
Assessing damages to agriculture after typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Damage to farms in Oriental Mindoro province (region IV-A) following the devastating Typhoon Haiyan that struck the Philippines on the 8th of November 2013. FAO took part in field assessments, analyses and reporting for the Multi-Cluster/Sector Initial Rapid Assessment (MIRA).