- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
- Damage of the Tropical Cyclone Pam in Vanuatu24/03/2015
- Assessment mission to Nimule in South Sudan17/03/2015
- Visit to communities affected by the Ebola outbreak in Bong County, Liberia09/03/2015
Distribution of emergency kits for the production of vegetable in the Central African Republic
FAO and the Ministry of Agriculture and rural development of the Central African Republic has distributed to 500 people, members of women and Muslims groups, emergency kits for the production of vegetable (tomatoes, cabbage and onions plus small tools) and three cassava strippers.