- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Initiative "des intrants pour se protéger" en République centrafricaine06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
Distribution of emergency kits for the production of vegetable in the Central African Republic
FAO and the Ministry of Agriculture and rural development of the Central African Republic has distributed to 500 people, members of women and Muslims groups, emergency kits for the production of vegetable (tomatoes, cabbage and onions plus small tools) and three cassava strippers.