- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
Crop damages after Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Tags: PHILIPPINES, ASIA, TYPHOON HAIYAN, TYPHOON, MAPS, TOOLS, CROP LOSSES, CROPS, DAMAGE ASSESSMENT,
This series of maps shows the results of the Damage and Loss Assessment conducted by the Department of Agriculture of the Philippines in December 2013 after Typhoon Haiyan.
Check also the dynamic map.