- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Beneficiaries in Eastern Equatoria receive FAO’s emergency seeds
Part of FAO’s emergency response in South Sudan is the distribution of livelihood kits nation-wide. In May 2014, FAO and partners distributed crop kits to beneficiaries in Himodonge payam located in Torit, Eastern Equatoria State.
Goat vaccinations were also taking place in Torit town in May where FAO previously supported the establishment of the state's first cold chain supply room for proper storage of livestock vaccinations.