- School art competition on Conservation Agriculture in Lesotho23/11/2015
- Training of new Market Information specialists in South Sudan19/11/2015
- Crucial assistance to vulnerable communities in Chibok19/11/2015
- Increasing rice harvest in Liberia16/11/2015
- Effects of El Niño in Papua New Guinea11/11/2015
Beneficiaries in Eastern Equatoria receive FAO’s emergency seeds
Part of FAO’s emergency response in South Sudan is the distribution of livelihood kits nation-wide. In May 2014, FAO and partners distributed crop kits to beneficiaries in Himodonge payam located in Torit, Eastern Equatoria State.
Goat vaccinations were also taking place in Torit town in May where FAO previously supported the establishment of the state's first cold chain supply room for proper storage of livestock vaccinations.