- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Initiative "des intrants pour se protéger" en République centrafricaine06/06/2016
Beneficiaries in Eastern Equatoria receive FAO’s emergency seeds
Part of FAO’s emergency response in South Sudan is the distribution of livelihood kits nation-wide. In May 2014, FAO and partners distributed crop kits to beneficiaries in Himodonge payam located in Torit, Eastern Equatoria State.
Goat vaccinations were also taking place in Torit town in May where FAO previously supported the establishment of the state's first cold chain supply room for proper storage of livestock vaccinations.