- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
FAO working for a hunger-free Horn of Africa
Somalia is no longer in a state of famine, but the situation is still dire across the whole region with millions of lives at risk.
This video looks at how FAO is building resilience amongst farmers and pastoralists, as part of the organization's renewed commitment to a hunger-free Horn of Africa.