- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
Winning malnutrition together in Niger
To fight the causes of child and maternal malnutrition, the four UN agencies FAO, WFP, UNFPA and UNICEF, support the Government of the Niger and its technical services in order to implement activities that are coordinated and complement one another.