- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- The United States backs FAO efforts to combat global animal disease threats with $87 million21/10/2015
- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
Winning malnutrition together in Niger
To fight the causes of child and maternal malnutrition, the four UN agencies FAO, WFP, UNFPA and UNICEF, support the Government of the Niger and its technical services in order to implement activities that are coordinated and complement one another.