- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
- FAO’s response to Nepal earthquakes04/05/2016
- Ethiopia's farmers urgently need seed to withstand El Niño drought impacts, feed the country29/04/2016
- Food security in North Korea is expected to deteriorate27/04/2016
Winning malnutrition together in Niger
To fight the causes of child and maternal malnutrition, the four UN agencies FAO, WFP, UNFPA and UNICEF, support the Government of the Niger and its technical services in order to implement activities that are coordinated and complement one another.