- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
FAO's work in the Horn of Africa Region
Castro Camarada, FAO Subregional Coordinator for Eastern Africa and FAO Representative in Ethiopia to the African Union & ECA, talks about the challenges facing the Horn of Africa, FAO's work in the region and the activities that need to be scaled-up.