- The United States backs FAO efforts to combat global animal disease threats with $87 million21/10/2015
- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
Q&A with Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia
The Horn of Africa is the most serious hotspot of undernourishment and malnutrition in the world. Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia, describes FAO's work and the importance of responding to immediate needs and longer-term challenges while addressing the underlying causes of the crisis.