- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
Animal Health and Production - Zimbabwe
Key messages conveyed through this documentary are on the key project activities in Zimbabwe which are centered on livestock development (dipping and small stock production models). The documentary features interviews with project implementers as well as beneficiary testimonies.