- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
- Emergency cattle vaccination campaign in Lebanon05/05/2015
- Nepal earthquake04/05/2015
- FAO Enhancing Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods20/04/2015
MoU Signing on Cross Border Animal Health between Kenya and Uganda
Tags: KENYA, UGANDA, TURKANA, KARAMOJA, CENTRAL AFRICA, ANIMAL HEALTH, AGREEMENT, COOPERATION AGREEMENT, RISPA, EU, RESOURCE PARTNERS, VIDEO,
Towards improving animal health services for cross border pastoralist communities of Kenya and Uganda. This video highlights the benefits of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the two countries veterinary departments.