- FAO’s response to Nepal earthquakes04/05/2016
- Ethiopia's farmers urgently need seed to withstand El Niño drought impacts, feed the country29/04/2016
- Food security in North Korea is expected to deteriorate27/04/2016
- Drones in disaster risk reduction efforts for the agriculture sector25/04/2016
- Potentially dangerous desert locust outbreak in Yemen12/04/2016
MoU Signing on Cross Border Animal Health between Kenya and Uganda
Tags: KENYA, UGANDA, TURKANA, KARAMOJA, CENTRAL AFRICA, ANIMAL HEALTH, AGREEMENT, COOPERATION AGREEMENT, RISPA, EU, RESOURCE PARTNERS, VIDEO,
Towards improving animal health services for cross border pastoralist communities of Kenya and Uganda. This video highlights the benefits of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the two countries veterinary departments.