- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
MoU Signing on Cross Border Animal Health between Kenya and Uganda
Tags: KENYA, UGANDA, TURKANA, KARAMOJA, CENTRAL AFRICA, ANIMAL HEALTH, AGREEMENT, COOPERATION AGREEMENT, RISPA, EU, RESOURCE PARTNERS, VIDEO,
Towards improving animal health services for cross border pastoralist communities of Kenya and Uganda. This video highlights the benefits of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the two countries veterinary departments.