- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
Supporting the food security and sustainable livelihoods of poor rural families
Tags: WEST BANK & GAZA STRIP, NEAR EAST, WATER, WATER SCARCITY, LIVELIHOODS, VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES, RESPONSE, VIDEO, FOOD SECURITY, RESILIENCE,
Supporting the food security and sustainable livelihoods of poor rural families in the West Bank & Gaza Strip through improving rain water harvesting.