- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
Sustainable Livelihoods in Karamoja
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Uganda is supporting pastoral and agro-pastoral communities in the Karamoja region to diversify their livelihoods, thanks to the financial support from donors such as ECHO, the European Commission, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, RockeFeller Foundation, United Nations and Governments of Spain, Belgium, Ireland and Italy.