- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
Sustainable Livelihoods in Karamoja
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Uganda is supporting pastoral and agro-pastoral communities in the Karamoja region to diversify their livelihoods, thanks to the financial support from donors such as ECHO, the European Commission, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, RockeFeller Foundation, United Nations and Governments of Spain, Belgium, Ireland and Italy.