- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- The United States backs FAO efforts to combat global animal disease threats with $87 million21/10/2015
- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
Breaking New Ground in Northern Uganda
European Commission - Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection (ECHO) support to Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) towards revamping agricultural production in northern Uganda where the communities are rebuilding their livelihoods after two decades of civil conflict.