- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
Working Together to Restore Livelihoods
This documentary is a joint production by the Earthquake Reconstrucion & Rehabilitation Authoriy and the Food and Agricultre Organization of the United Nations. This documentary was produced by the project OSRO/PAK/SWE/701: Project to assist ERRa and its partners in restoring livelihoods in the earthquake affected aread of Pakistan, with funding provided by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida). With Special Thanks to the community members of the villages Kewai, namal and Lamnia, and project field staff.