- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
South Sudan faces food security crisis
South Sudan is facing one of the worst food crises in recent history with experts predicting some parts of the country could face famine by next year. According to the UN's food and agricultural agency South Sudan needs 1.3 million tons of food but only produces 900,000. And with fighting contunuing between government and rebel forces, aid agencies are concerned the food security situation could get worse.