SFERA - Special Fund for Emergency and Rehabilitation
FAO in action
FAO Media Centre
From the field
El Niño and la Niña
South Sudan crisis
Central African Republic crisis
Madagascar locust crisis
Ebola outbreak in West Africa
Crisis in the Horn of Africa
Pakistan floods 2011
Pakistan floods 2010
Haiti earthquake 2010
East and Central Africa
Cash and voucher programmes
Accountability to affected populations
How we work
Enable the environment
Watch to safeguard
Protect and build
Prepare and respond
CMC - Animal Health
World Humanitarian Day 2016: Staff profiles
Hazard and emergency types
Plant pests and diseases
Transboundary animal diseases
FAO in the 2016 Humanitarian Appeals
Plans of Action
Connect with us
Results filtered by:
No records found.
Support the resilience of rural populations affected by the food crisis in Burkina Faso by building pastoral and market gardening wells, boreholes and boulis
- To strengthen the resilience of populations to climate change and improve food security.
Improve food insecure households' resilience in the eastern region of Burkina Faso
- To improve the food security and nutrition of vulnerable households in the provinces and municipalities affected by crop deficits in the eastern region of Burkina Faso.
Recovery support to winter wheat production of flood affected farmers in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- To increase crop production, improve livelihoods and restart the income generation activities of 2 000 vulnerable farming households living in the most flood-affected areas.
Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Interim report for campaign No.2 (September 2014 - February 2015)
- The current Malagasy Migratory Locust plague began in April 2012. Rice, other crops and pasture resources for livestock were at risk of considerable damage by the locust plague, which
Emergency provision of agriculture inputs for vulnerable households to drought affected communities in the Ségou region, Mali
- To increase access to food and enhance the resilience of vulnerable households in order to mitigate the impacts of the 2011‒2012 Sahel crisis.
Improving food and nutrition security through increasing access to crop production inputs, technology and services
- To improve food and nutrition security of vulnerable farming communities in Lakes State.
Assistance for livelihoods recovery for flood-affected households in Mozambique
- To assist vulnerable households affected by floods in the prompt resumption of their agriculture-based livelihoods through distribution of agricultural inputs.
Promotion of school gardening in freed zones of the Segou region
- To improve the livelihoods of schoolchildren and their families in the freed zones of the Segou region.
Response to the impact of the floods on the urban and peri-urban agriculture in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- To improve the food and nutrition security of flood-affected urban and peri-urban farmers in Dar es Salaam.
Promotion of home gardens for enhanced food and nutrition security in Lao People's Democratic Republic
- To improve household food and nutrition security in vulnerable communities by diversifying home food production and giving access to resilient food storage facilities.
© FAO, 2016