SFERA - Special Fund for Emergency and Rehabilitation
FAO in action
FAO Media Centre
From the field
El Niño and la Niña
South Sudan crisis
Central African Republic crisis
Madagascar locust crisis
Ebola outbreak in West Africa
Crisis in the Horn of Africa
Pakistan floods 2011
Pakistan floods 2010
Haiti earthquake 2010
East and Central Africa
Cash and voucher programmes
Accountability to affected populations
How we work
Enable the environment
Watch to safeguard
Protect and build
Prepare and respond
CMC - Animal Health
World Humanitarian Day 2016: Staff profiles
Hazard and emergency types
Plant pests and diseases
Transboundary animal diseases
FAO in the 2016 Humanitarian Appeals
Plans of Action
Connect with us
Results filtered by:
No records found.
Strengthening preparedness in the agriculture and health sectors
- To reduce the impact of disasters on at-risk populations’ health, and food and nutrition security.
Seeds for peace (South Sudan)
- To improve food security, income and dietary diversification in South Sudan.
Harvesting the future (South Sudan)
- To improve food security, nutrition status, income levels and livelihood attainment of crisis-affected populations in South Sudan.
Restoring fisheries livelihoods and improving resilience in the Philippines
- To restore the livelihoods of vulnerable fishing households, reduce their reliance on food aid, enable them to resume fisheries-related activities and improve their resilience to future
Mitigating the impact of drought on households’ food security and nutrition
- To enhance food and nutrition security of drought‐prone communities in Eastern Equatoria and Northern Bahr el‐Ghazal.
Assistance d’urgence en semences de qualités aux ménages vulnérables affectés par le déficit céréalier en 2012 au Niger
- To improve food and nutritional security of vulnerable populations affected by the 2012 cereal deficit in the Niger.
Support to coordination mechanisms, integrating nutrition, gender and food security in Haiti
- To support the Government in its efforts to promote the local food production capacity of rural families, with particular emphasis on restoring food production in earthquake-affected
Sri Lankan fisher folk receive first donation
- The first of a US$380 000 consignment of boat repair kits to help restore the livelihoods of thousands of Sri Lankan fishermen was handed over to the
© FAO, 2016