SFERA - Special Fund for Emergency and Rehabilitation
FAO in action
FAO Media Centre
From the field
Central African Republic crisis
South Sudan crisis
Madagascar locust crisis
Ebola outbreak in West Africa
Crisis in the Sahel
Crisis in the Horn of Africa
Pakistan floods 2011
Pakistan floods 2010
Haiti earthquake 2010
East and Central Africa
Cash and voucher programmes
Accountability to affected populations
How we work
Enable the environment
Watch to safeguard
Protect and build
Prepare and respond
CMC - Animal Health
Hazard and emergency types
Plant pests and diseases
Transboundary animal diseases
FAO in the 2016 Humanitarian Appeals
Plans of Action
Connect with us
Results filtered by:
No records found.
IPC Map of South Sudan - Projection January-March 2016
- IPC projection map of acute food insecurity situation overview in South Sudan from 01/01 to 31/03/2016. Click on the Counties for more details.
Sahel and West Africa - Cadre Harmonisé analysis October/December 2015
- Food insecurity situation in the Sahel and West Africa from 01/10 to 31/12/2015.
Access to livelihood inputs including returning IDPs in Somalia
- To enable returning women and men to have the sustainable and durable means to restart their agropastoral livelihoods and rebuild their productive capacities.
IPC Map of South Sudan - Projection October-December 2015
- IPC projection map of acute food insecurity situation overview in South Sudan from 01/10 to 31/12/2015. Click on the Counties for more details.
IPC Map of South Sudan - August-September 2015
- IPC map of acute food insecurity situation overview in South Sudan from 01/08 to 30/09/2015. Click on the Counties for more details.
Support for the recovery of agriculture-based livelihoods of vulnerable farmers affected by 2012 floods in Pakistan
- To restore food security and agriculture-based livelihoods of resource-poor, food-insecure vulnerable farming households affected by recurring floods in Jacobabad and Kashmore districts of Sindh province and
Assistance immédiate aux populations vulnérables au Nord du Mali
- To contribute to reinforce and protect the food and nutrition security of vulnerable households in the affected regions to resume agricultural and aquaculture production.
Emergency agricultural support to vulnerable households in Cabo Verde, the Gambia, Guinea Bissau and Senegal
- To improve the food and nutrition security of vulnerable communities and households and increase their resilience to various shocks.
Restoring agricultural livelihoods in conflict-affected areas in the Philippines
- To improve the food security of the most vulnerable internally displaced and flood-affected farming households of Maguindanao province.
FAO support enables farmers in Maguindanao province to participate in the cropping season
- Agriculture-dependent families in Maguindanao are still reeling from the residual impacts of conflict, drought and flooding that affected the province during the first half of 2015.
© FAO, 2016