SFERA - Special Fund for Emergency and Rehabilitation
FAO in action
FAO Media Centre
From the field
Ebola outbreak in West Africa
South Sudan crisis
Central African Republic crisis
Madagascar locust crisis
Crisis in the Sahel
Crisis in the Horn of Africa
Pakistan floods 2011
Pakistan floods 2010
Haiti earthquake 2010
East and Central Africa
Accountability to affected populations
How we work
Enable the environment
Watch to safeguard
Protect and build
Prepare and respond
CMC - Animal Health
Hazard and emergency types
Plant pests and diseases
Transboundary animal diseases
FAO in the 2015 Humanitarian Appeals
Madagascar locust crisis
Plans of Action
Connect with us
Results filtered by:
No records found.
Sahel and West Africa - Cadre Harmonisé analysis January/March 2015 (projected)
- Food insecurity situation in the Sahel and West Africa from 01/01 to 31/03/2015.
IPC Map of DRC - December 2014/June 2015
- Worsening of the food insecurity situation in Ituri (Province Orientale) and in Boende (Equateur); persistence of the Emergency Phase in Punia (Maniema), Shabunda (South-Kivu), Manono, Mitwaba
IPC Map of Afghanistan - Projection November 2014/March 2015
- High food insecurity is projected for the period from November 2014 to March 2015 in Aghanistan. The situation is expected to deteriorate as a result of
IPC Map of CAR - October 2014
- IPC map of acute food insecurity situation overview in the Central African Republic from 01/10 to 31/10/2014. Click on the Counties for more details.
Sahel and West Africa - Cadre Harmonisé analysis October/December 2014
- Food insecurity situation in the Sahel and West Africa from 01/10 to 31/12/2014.
IPC Map of Sudan - Projection November/December 2014
- IPC projection map of acute food insecurity situation overview in Sudan from 01/11 to 31/12/2014.
IPC Map of South Sudan - Projection October/December 2014
- IPC projection map of acute food insecurity situation overview in South Sudan from 01/10 to 31/12/2014. Click on the Counties for more details.
Madagascar - Levels of locust infestations – August 2014 (in FRENCH)
- Map of the locust situation showing confirmed reports and providing infestation levels by area of Madagascar for the month of August 2014.
Teams return to Juba after challenging weeks in the field
- In late August, teams of FAO South Sudan staff members returned to their offices in FAO’s Juba headquarters after spending challenging weeks in the field conducting the 13th round
IPC Map of South Sudan - September 2014
- IPC map of acute food insecurity situation overview in South Sudan from 01/09 to 30/09/2014. Click on the Counties for more details.
© FAO, 2015