- In order to boost its capacity to respond to emergencies, FAO’s Emergency and Rehabilitation Division (TCE), has entered into formal agreements with a number of entities which manage and operate ...leer más
- A hydrogeological study covering north and northwestern Somalia indicates that unguided drilling of boreholes puts the country’s groundwater in jeopardy.
The report by Somalia Water and Land Information Unit (SWALIM) of ...leer más
- In February 2013, the Regional Office for the Near East and North Africa and the Emergency and Rehabilitation Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) ...leer más
- The current industry approach to AAP encourages humanitarian actors to be diligent in ensuring that the significant power they hold with regards to disaster-affected communities is exercised responsibly at every ...leer más
- Rome based agencies FAO and WFP, along with the global Food Security Cluster, undertook an interagency mission to Pakistan in September and October, 2012, in order to support IASC activities ...leer más