- Singing, clapping and jumping – men, women and children from the Pokot and Turkana communities celebrated the agreement between Kenya and Uganda to coordinate efforts to improve animal health in ...leer más
- Towards improving animal health services for cross border pastoralist communities of Kenya and Uganda. This video highlights the benefits of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the two countries veterinary ...leer más
- The Junior Farmer Field and Life School is a training approach designed to empower vulnerable youth and provide them with the livelihood options and gender-sensitive skills needed for long-term food ...leer más
- Uganda and Kenya have agreed to coordinate efforts to improve animal health in their border areas. Representatives from both countries signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in the border town ...leer más
- Pastoral communities in Kenya depend on watering holes for their livestock. Water shortages have led to conflict among communities and for some pastoralists to give up their livelihood entirely.
Waterholes are ...leer más