- Cameroon’s northern regions have experienced three years of either droughts or floods. These recurrent disasters have caused high levels of crop failure, leaving the population with small or non-existent stocks, ...leer más
- The humanitarian situation in Mali is extremely fragile. Close to three-quarters of a million people need immediate assistance now if we are to prevent a further deepening of the humanitarian ...leer más
- Children in Karamoja, northern Uganda, are learning about farming, healthy eating and how to protect themselves from diseases, thanks to the Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools, set up by ...leer más
- Pastoral communities in Kenya depend on watering holes for their livestock. Water shortages have led to conflict among communities and for some pastoralists to give up their livelihood entirely.
Waterholes are ...leer más
- Eastern Sahel threatened by food and pastoral crisis
Following the 2009‐2010 cropping season millions of people in the pastoral and agro‐pastoral areas are in food insecurity in Niger, Chad and in ...leer más