- The UN's Food and Agriculture Organization has vaccinated nearly 14 million animals in the last one year, in a move to protect Somali livestock, the largest livelihood activity.
FAO's livestock interventions ...leer más
- A forward-looking cash-based aid scheme designed and implemented by FAO is helping Somalis to buy food for themselves and their families immediately while also equipping them to better cope with ...leer más
- In response to 2011's famine in parts of southern Somalia, FAO more than doubled its support to Somali farmers, especially in the cereal producing parts in the country's south.
To restore the ...leer más
- FAO works closely with the Government of Kenya to help build a food-secure country, free of hunger and malnutrition, where food and agriculture contribute to improving the living standards of ...leer más
- Welcome to the latest newsletter from the Food and Agriculture Organization’s Sudan office. This month the global theme for World Food Day 2012 was announced: ‘Agricultural cooperatives – key to ...leer más
- Trends and directions in livelihoods, nutrition and food security in Darfur
This report examines trends and directions in livelihoods, nutrition and food security across Darfur since 2005. It provides an analysis ...leer más
- Programming for secure livelihoods amid uncertainty: trends and directions in livelihoods, nutrition and food security in Darfur
This report examines trends and directions in livelihoods, nutrition and food security across Darfur since ...leer más