- The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in collaboration with the Government of Uganda and respective District Local Governments has been supporting communities in Karamoja to build ...leer más
- Agricultural potential waiting to be unlocked – greater attention and investment needed - Sound water management holds the key to building resilience in Africa's Sahel and can free rural communities ...leer más
- Since the European Union (EU) became a member of FAO in 1991, the two institutions have built a strategic partnership contributing to the achievement of United Nations Millennium Development Goals ...leer más
- La situation sécuritaire des mois de septembre et octo-bre 2011 est entachée par des cas de tueries ciblées, tout comme les mois précédents.
Selon le HCR, les préparatifs pour l’accueil des ...leer más
- More than a month after the devastating earthquake that struck Haiti on 12 January, FAO and the international humanitarian organization CARE have issued a joint alert over a national food ...leer más
- Between 27 December 2008 and 19 January 2009, the Gaza Strip was the site of intense military operations, including bombardment by land, sea and air. Twenty-three days of fighting resulted ...leer más