- Farmers in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) face numerous challenges, not least of which are soil erosion, scarce inputs and extreme weather like drought, flooding and cold spells. ...leer más
- The recent stabilizing of the political situation in Zimbabwe, following post‑election violence in 2008, has allowed for modest gains in humanitarian activities.
CAP 2011 – List of Countries
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic ...leer más
- More than a month after the devastating earthquake that struck Haiti on 12 January, FAO and the international humanitarian organization CARE have issued a joint alert over a national food ...leer más
- The recent political advances in 2009 have had a marked impact on Zimbabwe’s devastated economy. Dollarization of the economy, accompanied by the easing of trade restrictions and removal of price ...leer más
- Numerous changes to the political landscape took place in Zimbabwe during 2008. Violence leading up to the March election affected an estimated 36 000 people, while the signing of an agreement between ...leer más