- Despite considerable improvements in the Ivorian refugee situation in Liberia, thousands of refugees still remain and rely on Liberian host-communities for food security. FAO is providing the right inputs and ...leer más
- On 9th May 2015, Dr. Gabriel Rugalema, FAO Representative in Sierra Leone, handed over building materials for the construction of a poultry breeding farm to members of the Holima Agriculture ...leer más
- Keys points:
Globally good agricultural production in the Sahel and West Africa 2014-2015 campaign.
The regional analysis of the Cadre harmonisé in March showed that 4,749,000 persons will be in a situation ...leer más
- The Government of Guinea, the World Bank and FAO have successfully started their activities aiming at reviving agricultural production and incomes of households affected by the Ebola outbreak. This joint ...leer más
- Sub-Saharan African countries have adopted a declaration on animal identification and recording, a move that is expected to improve food security, livestock genetics and better flock management as well as ...leer más
- An analysis of the Harmonized Framework highlights minimal food insecurity in several areas in the region. However, between March and May 2015 ,4,749,000 persons are identified as being in crisis ...leer más
- Projected food insecurity situation in Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone from 01/06 to 30/08/2015. Click on the Counties-districts for more details.
Compare this map with the one of the period March/May ...leer más