- Since March 2011, violence in Syria has claimed hundreds of thousands of lives and injured countless civilians.As of December 2014, over 50 percent of the population has fled their homes, ...leer más
- More than three-quarters of Malagasy families earn a living from agriculture, but frequent natural disasters – drought in the South, cyclones in the East, locust threats – cut into production ...leer más
- Thousands of farming families whose livelihoods were devastated by the recent earthquakes in Nepal will soon have access to time-critical agricultural inputs thanks to rapid funding from Italy. The EUR ...leer más
Durant la 1ème décade de mars 2015, la pluviosité était moyenne à forte. Dans l’Aire grégarigène, les conditions éco-météorologiques étaient globalement acceptables pour le développement du Criquet migrateur malgache, sauf ...leer más
- The districts of Dhading, Dolakha, Gorkha, Nuwakot, Rasuwa, Sindhupolchok are involved in FAO activities after the 2015 earthquakes in Nepal.
Click on the Village Development Committees to learn more.
- Nepal earthquakes intensity and agricultural areas.
1 earthquake7.8 magnitude on 25 April(epicentre Lamjung District, Western Region)
2 earthquake7.3 magnitude on 12 May(epicentre Dolakha district, Central Region)
- Locust situation
From mid-March 2015, rains have globally decreased on the whole Island: therefore the vegetation cover started to dry out on plateaus and in the plains but was still green ...leer más
Two major earthquakes struck Nepal within weeks: a 7.8 magnitude on 25 April (epicentre Lamjung District, WesternRegion), followed by a 7.3 magnitude on 12 May (epicentre Dolakha district, Central Region).
A ...leer más