- Since March 2011, violence in Syria has claimed hundreds of thousands of lives and injured countless civilians.
Well over half of the population has fled their homes, including 6.1 million people ...leer más
- Madagascar is prone to natural disasters including drought, floods, cyclones and locust crises. The current locust plague began in April 2012 following a two-year upsurge that was not addressed because ...leer más
- Repeated attacks on civilians from Boko Haram have led to massive displacements and negatively impacted livelihoods in North Eastern Nigeria. Displaced people rely on the limited resources of their host ...leer más
- Continuing its recent support for building food secure futures for the people of South Sudan, Norway has today contributed a further $7.7 million to the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) to ...leer más
- A recent intervention in Ayod County, Jonglei State was arranged to contain worsening livestock conditions through FAO South Sudan’s four-week helicopter operation. The rapid response airlift was launched to reach ...leer más
- Belgium’s USD 500 000 contribution to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) emergency programme in Nepal is helping the Government to support more than 114 000 ...leer más
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) continues to support the government-led efforts to address food security and livelihood needs in the six districts most affected by the ...leer más