- Le Programme triennal de réponse d’urgence à l’invasion acridienne à Madagascar, préparé conjointement par la FAO et le MPAE de Madagascar, a pour objectif général de contribuer à la préservation de ...leer más
- From 12 to 18 January 2017, FAO and IGAD partnered to conduct a rapid assessment to understand drought impact on livelihoods, food security and nutrition in cross-border areas in order to inform appropriate ...leer más
- Key Points:
Food situation remains good in the region with new harvests. The off season crop campaign in the region is ongoing.
Niger recorded a forage production deficit.
Locust infestation decreased in December ...leer más
- With Abyei’s farming, markets and distribution networks severely disrupted due to inter-communal conflict, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) strives to reactivate the local food economy dominated by ...leer más
- With Abyei’s farming, markets and distribution networks severely disrupted due to inter-communal conflict, FAO strives to reactivate the local food economy dominated by imports and humanitarian assistance. In December 2016, ...leer más
- Livestock are central to the livelihoods of the millions of pastoralists and agropastoralists living in southern and southeastern areas of Ethiopia, who now face the serious effects of a long ...leer más