- Since March 2011, violence in Syria has claimed over 100 000 lives and injured countless civilians.Over 40 percent of the population has fled their homes, including 6.5 million people displaced ...leer más
- Agriculture plays an important role in Nepal’s economy, but the country’s small-scale producers face many challenges. Access to quality inputs, decent roads, irrigation and markets is patchy. Natural disasters destroy ...leer más
- Part of FAO’s emergency response in South Sudan is the distribution of livelihood kits nation-wide. In May 2014, FAO and partners distributed crop kits to beneficiaries in Himodonge payam located ...leer más
- Au sommaire:
Une campagne agricole à sauver : l’éditorial d’Alexis Bonte, représentant a.i. de la FAO en République centrafricaine.
Les actions conjointes d’urgence en faveur de la sécurité alimentaire.
L’accès au crédit pour ...leer más
- After eight weeks of intensive learning in the field and the classroom, nineteen South Sudanese graduated from FAO South Sudan’s Agro-Pastoral Master Training Course on 7 June 2014 in Lira, ...leer más
- Despite abundant natural resources, rural communities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) face steep hurdles, such as armed violence, civil insecurity, poverty, acute malnutrition, limited access to resources ...leer más
- The resilience component of FAO’s programme for the Central African Republic (CAR) in 2014 is addressing social, technical and financial drivers to end hunger in rural communities severely hit by ...leer más
- Mr Alexis Bonte, FAO Representative ad interim, explains FAO’s assistance in CAR to ensure food security. Activities aim at resuming agricultural production through the distribution of seeds and tools to ...leer más