- In a bid to continue guiding decision-making using life-saving food security information on Somalia, the European Commission (EC) has boosted the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) with € 4-million ...leer más
- An Emergency Food Security Assessment conducted jointly by the Government of Mali, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the World Food Programme (WFP), and 15 other ...leer más
- Vulnerable agro pastoral communities in the semi arid region of Karamoja in Uganda have resorted to cereal banking as a coping mechanism to their food security threats.
The idea of introducing ...leer más
- To promote the equal rights, but different needs of women, FAO has been supporting women’s cooperatives that manufacture cottage industry products across the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Under the ...leer más
- Madagascar's worst locust plague in 60 years has infested about half of the island, destroying crops and raising concerns over food shortages. Malagasy authorities say they don't have the resources ...leer más