- Since March 2011, violence in Syria has claimed hundreds of thousands of lives and injured countless civilians.As of December 2014, over 50 percent of the population has fled their homes, ...leer más
- FAO is calling urgently for funding to offer agricultural support to an expected flood of South Sudanese returning from the Sudan. Hundreds of thousands of people may be forced to return from ...leer más
- People in Afghanistan face immense humanitarian needs due to a decade-long conflict, regularly occurring natural disasters, profound gender and social inequities and underdeveloped livelihood systems and infrastructure.
CAP 2012 – List ...leer más
- The influx of refugees fleeing violence in Côte d’Ivoire continues to impact the lives and livelihoods of some of Liberia’s most vulnerable populations.
CAP 2012 – List of Countries
Central African Republic
Cote ...leer más
- Since 1968, conflict between Moro insurgent groups and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines has severely affected the population of Mindanao. The Moro community is estimated to be ...leer más
- In May 2009, the Government of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka announced the end of combat operations in the 26-year-long conflict with the separatist movement of the Liberation Tigers ...leer más
- The political deadlock in Côte d’Ivoire following the second round of presidential elections, on 28 November 2010, is turning into a humanitarian crisis. This threatens the lives and livelihoods of ...leer más
- The need for humanitarian assistance in Afghanistan has increased significantly in 2010 as a result of ongoing violent conflict, natural disasters, extreme weather and poor infrastructure.
CAP 2011 – List of ...leer más