- FAO is providing essential agricultural tools, better quality seeds, livestock feed and veterinary care to the most vulnerable populations in Burkina Faso to help them face the new food and ...leer más
- In Colombia, FAO developed emergency assistance and rehabilitation activities, aimed at vulnerable communities affected by violence and natural disasters, to support them in recovering their livelihoods.
- Building Back Better - FAO and EU Fighting Hunger, Restoring Livelihoods
Welcome to the second issue of the FAO Uganda Information Bulletin in 2011. The European Union (EU) is an important ...leer más
- In this document:
National Guidelines for the 2011/12 Agriculture Support Programme;
Small holder Purchase Patterns: Findings from the 2010/11 Input Voucher Programme;
Report on Urban Agriculture;
Contribution of Urban Agriculture to livelihoods.
- Since January 2011, the Côte d’Ivoire crisis has worsened rapidly affecting two million people in the country, resulting in 800 000 internally displaced people (IDPs). More than 130 000 people ...leer más
- Since 1968, conflict between Moro insurgent groups and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines has severely affected the population of Mindanao. The Moro community is estimated to be ...leer más
- Humanitarian clusters have become the standard business model for the coordination of humanitarian responses in both large-scale, sudden-onset disasters and protracted crises and other complex emergencies, such as in the ...leer más