- FAO is providing essential agricultural tools, better quality seeds, livestock feed and veterinary care to the most vulnerable populations in Burkina Faso to help them face the new food and ...leer más
- Fighting between the Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) and the Sudanese People's Liberation Army-North (SPLA-N) is ongoing in Sudan's Blue Nile state, which borders South Sudan. Insecurity along the border has ...leer más
- FAO recognizes that animals such as camels, cattle, goats and sheep are vital livelihood assets for many people in Darfur. To protect these assets, FAO conducts livestock vaccination and treatment ...leer más
- In July 2010, torrential monsoon rains caused flooding of an unprecedented magnitude affecting the entire length of Pakistan. One year after the floods, the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) together ...leer más
- In Guatemala, FAO has been implementing emergency assistance and rehabilitation activities to support the most vulnerable farming households affected by natural disaster such as floods, drought, and tropical storms, and ...leer más
- In Colombia, FAO developed emergency assistance and rehabilitation activities, aimed at vulnerable communities affected by violence and natural disasters, to support them in recovering their livelihoods.
- Building Back Better - FAO and EU Fighting Hunger, Restoring Livelihoods
Welcome to the second issue of the FAO Uganda Information Bulletin in 2011. The European Union (EU) is an important ...leer más
- In this document:
National Guidelines for the 2011/12 Agriculture Support Programme;
Small holder Purchase Patterns: Findings from the 2010/11 Input Voucher Programme;
Report on Urban Agriculture;
Contribution of Urban Agriculture to livelihoods.