- Since March 2011, violence in Syria has claimed over 100 000 lives and injured countless civilians.Over 40 percent of the population has fled their homes, including 6.5 million people displaced ...leer más
- Successive wars, civil unrest and years of economic sanctions have stifled agricultural production in Iraq, with farmers facing shortages of quality seeds and fertilizers, and livestock keepers forced to sell ...leer más
- Urban aquaponic systems have proven to be successful in providing an environmentally sustainable solution to ensure food and nutrition security and to protect the livelihoods of the most vulnerable.
In the ...leer más
- Humanitarian needs in the West Bank and Gaza Strip stem from decades of conflict, occupation and severely restricted access to natural resources, basic goods and services necessary for survival.
CAP 2012 ...leer más
- In 2011, Yemen experienced an upsurge in localized conflicts, civil unrest, political instability and humanitarian needs across the country.
CAP 2012 – List of Countries
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the ...leer más
- The West Bank and Gaza Strip (WBGS) faces a protracted crisis characterized by access restrictions to natural resources (water and land), recurrent conflict, a longstanding economic food-access crisis, the breakdown ...leer más
- The situation in the West Bank and Gaza Strip is characterized by ongoing political stalemate, regular exposure to violence, continuing restrictions on access and movement of goods and people and ...leer más