- More than three-quarters of Malagasy families earn a living from agriculture, but frequent natural disasters – drought in the South, cyclones in the East, locust threats – cut into production ...leer más
- Malawi’s small-scale producers – who make up the vast majority of farmers – are struggling to produce enough to feed themselves and their families. Small landholdings, little access to credit, ...leer más
- The up-scaling of Conservation Agriculture (CA) in Lesotho has recently taken a step forward. The Honourable Minister of Agriculture and Food Security, Litsoane Litsoane, launched the CA up scaling strategy ...leer más
- Madagascar's worst locust plague in 60 years has infested about half of the island, destroying crops and raising concerns over food shortages. Malagasy authorities say they don't have the resources ...leer más
- Dense Malagasy Migratory Locust swarm in transit between the mountains of the Isalo National Park.
Swarm in transit between the outbreak and invasion areas. They are moving from the South to ...leer más