- They say information is power; in South Sudan, information is life.
Today, FAO launched a $9 million project on information for decision making for food and nutrition security. This initiative will ...leer más
- The Integrated Food Security Project (IFSP) in Sudan has achieved several recent milestones in its first four months of implementation. The USD 10 million project is funded by the Canadian ...leer más
- FAO has assisted representatives from the governments of South Sudan and Sudan to initiate the formation of a joint veterinary protocol agreement for the control of Trans-boundary Animal Diseases (TADs).
In ...leer más
- Seasonal Migration Update
Insecurity and uncertainty along the Sudan-South Sudan border is continuing to hamper the seasonal migration of nomadic livestock owners and their herds. According to FEWSNET and FAO field ...leer más
- An FAO/WFP Crop and Food Security Assessment Mission (CFSAM) visited South Sudan from 14 October to 16 November 2012 to estimate cereal production and assess the overall food security situation.
Generally ...leer más