- Belgium for Vanuatu - USD 330 000 - Emergency support to re-establish food security in communities affected by Tropical Cyclone Pam
- Belgium for Cape Verde - USD 210 000 - Assistance d'urgence pour la relance des activités productives des ménages affectés par l'éruption du Volcan Fogo
- Unilateral Trust Fund - World Bank for Mali - USD 5 000 000 - Restauration immédiate des actifs de production des ménages vulnérables au Mali
- United States of America for Somalia - USD 1 000 000 - Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit - Phase VII OFDA Macro Grant Contribution
- Pooled Fund for Djibouti - USD 200 000 - Equitable access to water for emergency-affected rural populations, migrants and refugees to improve livelihoods
- United States of America for Sudan - USD 500 000 - Restore and strengthen food and nutrition security and build resilience of vulnerable communities in Sudan
- United States of America for Sudan - USD 500 000 - Restoring food security of newly displaced persons, returnees and vulnerable host communities in Darfur
- Pooled Fund for Djibouti - USD 400 000 - Restoration and protection of food availability and livelihoods
- Pooled Fund for Democratic People's Republic of Korea - USD 300 000 - Emergency support to increase soybean production during the main cropping season 2015
- United States of America for Afghanistan - USD 550 000 - Support for effective, timely and strategic Food Security and Agriculture Cluster (FSAC) coordination in Afghanistan
Connect with us
15/04/2015 - Amidst escalating conflict at a crucial time in the country’s...
09/04/2015 - Concerns over the spread of high impact transboundary animal diseases...
07/04/2015 - Crop and livestock activities are extremely sensitive to climate and...
02/04/2015 - High-level authorities from 15 countries pledged on Thursday to collaborate...
01/04/2015 - The government of Mali and FAO have launched the implementation...