- Do you have outstanding technical experience and proven track record of excellent leadership and managerial expertise?
- Are you a professional with expert knowledge in one of FAO’s areas of work?
- Do you have a postgraduate education and/or equivalent professional experience in a field related to the work of the Organization?
- Are you fluent in English, French or Spanish, with limited knowledge of one of the other official languages of FAO?
- If so, please explore our Senior-level vacancies currently available in the Organization.
Senior-level Vacancies: Current
|Title||Department||Grade||Number||Duty Station||Expiry Date|
|Deputy Director, AGS||AG||D-1||IRC2490||Rome, Italy||25/04/2014|
|Chief, Asia and the Pacific Service (TCIB)||TC||D-1||IRC2494||Rome, Italy||30/04/2014|
|Chief, Europe, Central Asia, Near East, North Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean Service (TCIC)||TC||D-1||IRC2495||Rome, Italy||30/04/2014|
|Deputy Director – Fisheries and Aquaculture Policy and Economic Division (FIP)||FI||D-1||IRC2502||Rome, Italy||13/05/2014|
Senior-level Vacancies: Closed
To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/ and complete the on-line application form.
Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.