- Do you have outstanding technical experience and proven track record of excellent leadership and managerial expertise?
- Are you a professional with expert knowledge in one of FAO’s areas of work?
- Do you have a postgraduate education and/or equivalent professional experience in a field related to the work of the Organization?
- Are you fluent in English, French or Spanish, with limited knowledge of one of the other official languages of FAO?
- If so, please explore our Senior-level vacancies currently available in the Organization.
Senior-level Vacancies: Current
|Title||Department||Grade||Number||Duty Station||Expiry Date|
|Assistant Director-General/Regional Representative for Asia and the Pacific||Regional||ADG||IRC2594||Bangkok, Thailand||25/08/2014|
|FAO Representative to the African Union (AU) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UN-ECA), Subregional Coordinator for Eastern Africa and FAO Representative in Ethiopia||Regional||D-2||IRC2611||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia||17/09/2014|
Senior-level Vacancies: Closed
|Director, Land and Water Division (NRL)||D-2||NR/269/12||18/02/2013|
|Associate Secretary General, 14th World Forestry Congress||D-1||FO/280/12 - PROJECT||25/01/2013|
|Principal Officer (Policy and Governance)||D-1||ES/279/12||21/01/2013|
|Manager, Forest & Farm Facility (FFF) – Forest Economics, Policy and Products Division, FOE||D-1||FO/278/12 - PROJECT||18/01/2013|
|Chief (Strategic Planning)||D-1||OSP/275/12||11/01/2013|
|Director, Office of Evaluation (OED)||D-2||OED/274/12||10/01/2013|
To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/ and complete the on-line application form.
Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.