- Do you have outstanding technical experience and proven track record of excellent leadership and managerial expertise?
- Are you a professional with expert knowledge in one of FAO’s areas of work?
- Do you have a postgraduate education and/or equivalent professional experience in a field related to the work of the Organization?
- Are you fluent in English, French or Spanish, with limited knowledge of one of the other official languages of FAO?
- If so, please explore our Senior-level vacancies currently available in the Organization.
Senior-level Vacancies: Current
|Title||Grade||Number||Duty Station||Expiry Date|
|Assistant Director-General/Regional Representative for Africa||ADG||RAF/285/13||Accra, Ghana||27/06/2013|
|Deputy Director - Office of Partnerships, Gender, Advocacy and Capacity Development (OPC)||D-1||OPC/286/13||Rome, Italy||28/06/2013|
|Director - Corporate Communication Division (OCC)||D-2||OCC/287/13||Rome, Italy||28/06/2013|
Senior-level Vacancies: Closed
|Director, Office of Human Resources, OHR||D-2||OHR/263/12||18/10/2012|
|Assistant Director-General - Corporate Services, Human Resources and Finance Department (CS)||ADG||CS/266/12||12/10/2012|
|Principal Officer, Plant Production and Protection Division (AGP)||D-1||AG/262/12||10/09/2012|
|Director, Plant Production and Protection Division (AGP)||D-2||AG/260/12||10/06/2012|
|Assistant Director-General, Economic and Social Development Department (ES)||ADG||ES/258/12||07/05/2012|
|Head – CGIAR Independent Evaluation Arrangement (IEA||D-1||OEK/257/12||31/03/2012|
|Assistant Director-General/Regional Representative for Latin America and the Caribbean||ADG||RLC/256/12||06/02/2012|
Please complete a FAO Personal History Form (available in A4 and letter formats) by the date shown on each post description and send: to firstname.lastname@example.org or to: Director, Human Resources Management Division, FAO, Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, 00153, Rome, Italy.
A Curriculum Vitae and/ or cover letter may also be included as part of the application if desired.
For further information on minimum requirement and guidelines please click here and/or visit our application toolkit on the right hand side of this page.