- Are you interested in working for an International Organization?
- Are you willing to embark on a challenging opportunity that will enrich your personal as well as your professional experience?
- If so, consider applying for an internship at FAO. The Organization offers several options within its Headquarters and its decentralized offices worldwide to provide hands-on opportunities for students or young graduates to learn more about what FAO does.
| || || |
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through iRecruitment in three easy steps:
1) Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment here
2) Attach a letter of motivation
3) Apply to the vacancy: "IRC2330: Call for Interest: Internship Programme"
Eligible applications will be retained for a maximum period of six months. Only successful candidates will be contacted by FAO.
For iRecruitment user guidelines, please refer to the application toolkit or click here
NOTE: The selection process is open throughout the year. For more info please contact Internship-Programme@fao.org. (This email address does not accept applications)