The National Aquaculture Sector Overview map collection is coordinated by the Aquaculture Service of the FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Department in close collaboration with FAO’s Fisheries and Aquaculture Statistics and Information Service.
- José Aguilar-Manjarrez (GIS and NASO maps coordinator)
- Valerio Crespi (NASO coordinator)
- Xiaowei Zhou (Fishery Statistician)
- Francesco Cardia (NASO map data collection tool developer)
- Karn Sukwong (Systems Support Specialist)
- Mohammed Abbas (Systems Support Specialist)
Contact us to propose cooperative activities
The The FAO Aquaculture Service continuously seeks opportunities to actively cooperate with other organizations in the realm of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), remote sensing and mapping, particularly for training and data dissemination to improve the sustainability of aquaculture.
To explore cooperative activities, please contact:
Feedback and comments to help us improving the NASO map collection are welcomed.