FAO works to curb the burden of brucellosis in endemic countries ::: Case studies from Eurasia and the Near East
Volume 8 ::: July 2014 :::
1. Timely and effective assistance to countries;
2. Brucellosis control programme in Tajikistan: pathway to success;
3. A stepwise approach for progressive control of brucellosis in livestock;
4. Importance of regional cooperation and networking for brucellosis control;
5. Applying the One Health approach to brucellosis control; 6. New challenges for brucellosis control.