NFMA Expert Consultation 2008
During the three days of the Expert Consultation (EC) “National Forest Monitoring and Assessment (NFMA): Meeting Evolving Needs”, the work will be carried out in Plenary sessions with selected presentations and discussions, and in Working Groups (WGs). The Plenary sessions will provide an introduction of the main objectives of the expert consultation and presentations on the key themes to be discussed in the Working Groups. The program of the EC includes three Technical Sessions and three Working Groups.
- Technical Session 1: Information Needs
- Technical Session 2: Methodology
- Technical Session 3: Information packaging and partnerships
- WG 1: National level Location - [German Room C229]
- WG 2: REDD Context Location - [TC meeting Room D642]
- WG 3: International Level Location - [NR Meeting Room B503]
In the following two documents please find the Guidelines for WGs and the Guidelines for Chairs and Rapporteurs of the WGs.
Provisional list of Expert Consultation participantsList of participants (provisional)