Calls for Proposals: pilot Projects and technical assistance
Institutions that meet the following criteria are eligible to submit a Pilot Project and Technical Assistance proposals.
- The proponent is from an ACP country (or from a group of ACP countries in the case of regional proposals).
- The proponent is a government agency, civil society organization or private sector organization.
- The proposal reflects elements of the FLEGT Action Plan.
- Civil Society and private sector organizations submitting proposals must provide names of reference persons from the government Forestry Agency that are familiar with the project proposal. References are used to verify that the government is aware of the proposal and that it has been discussed within the national forestry development context.
- The proposal is complete and in accordance with the required format.
- The proposal is within the grant financial parameters:
- the requested grant is under the maximum limit; and
- the proponent contribution, financial or in-kind, is at least 20 percent of the requested grant.
last updated: Wednesday, June 13, 2012