Invasive species: impacts on forests and forestry
Books and monographs
- Office of Technology Assessment (OTA). 1993. Harmful non-indigenous species in the United States. Washington, DC, US Government Printing Office, Report OTA-F-565.
- Stein, B.A. & Flack, S.R. eds. 1996. America's Least Wanted: Alien species invasions of U.S. ecosystems. The Nature Conservancy, Arlington, Virginia.
- Aliens - bi-annual publication of the Invasive Species Specialist Group
- Biocontrol News and Information - CAB International
- Biosecurity - Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, New Zealand
- Feral Herald - Invasive Species Council, Australia
- Forest Insect & Disease Newsletter - Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Division of Forestry
- GISPNews - Global Invasive Species Programme (GISP)
- Gypsy Moth News - U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Area State and Private Forestry
- Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Newsletter - U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Morgantown Field Office, Forest Health Protection
- IPMnet News - Consortium for International Crop Protection (CICP)
- NAPPO Newsletter - North American Plant Protection Organization
- Pest Detection and Management Programs- Weekly Notices - U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health inspection Service, Plant Protection and Quarantine
- Protect - New Zealand Biosecurity Institute
- State Pest Management Newsletters, United States
- Weed Watch - Cooperative Research Centres (CRC) for Australian Weed Management
- United Nations Environment Programme (Content Partner); Mark McGinley (Topic Editor). 2007. Invasive alien species in Africa: Developing effective responses. In: C.J. Cleveland, ed. Encyclopedia of Earth. Washington, D.C., Environmental Information Coalition, National Council for Science and the Environment. First published April 2, 2007; Last revised April 13, 2007
- Global Invasive Species Programme (GISP) publications
- Invasive Species Specialist Group (ISSG) publications
- Henry Doubleday Research Association (HDRA) - Research briefs (primarily dealing with Prosopis spp.)
- Cambray, G. 2006. A river ran through it. Science in Africa, March 2006.
last updated: Tuesday, April 21, 2009